BECOME A MEMBER!
Joining the Societas Europaea Herpetologica
You can join SEH at any time during the year and can chose among five membership categories. If you pay for a membership category that includes the journal, you will receive all issues for that calendar year, as well as full online access to all published issues since 1979.
Membership is for the current year except if paid after October 1st. For any payment, please confirm in the "communication field" the year and type of membership. It is not possible to pay before October 1 for membership of the following year.
Please note that in order to be come a member you need to BOTH make the payment AND send the application form to our treasurer, with all contact information.
By becoming a member of the SEH you:
• support actions in herpetology, and particularly for the conservation of amphibians and reptiles
• are able to apply for the yearly SEH Conservation and Mapping grants
• benefit from a discount (typically 70-90€) in your participation to the European Herpetological Congress
• have the possibility of applying to calls for travel grants that support your participation in herpetological conferences
• benefit from reduced fees for publishing in Herpetology Notes
• gain a 40% discount for publishing Open Access in Amphibia-Reptilia
Click on one of the options below to pay your membership fee or donate to SEH through PayPal. Note that PayPal payment includes an extra 2€ for paypal fees. If you would rather pay using bank transfer, please do so using our bank account data as indicated in the membership form below.
Please note that you need to send the membership form by email to our treasurer independently of the chosen payment mode, and include all requested information!
Treasurer: Claudia Koch